Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vacation Property Management Is in

Is owning a vacation home a good idea? I'm beginning to think so. What's more is that I'm thinking managing vacation homes is a good idea. See, say you're thinking you'd like to make an investment on a vacation or second home. Well, you probably don't want to spend a lot of time managing the space and maintaining your investment in a way that takes all of the enjoyment out of your property. That's where I come in. For a small percent or a guaranteed amount of revenue, I can turn your property into a revenue stream that makes you money while you pay off the investment. It's a great way to get a high return from a property and very "now."





If you believe anything that the real estate gurus are saying at this point, the thing that seems most accurate is that "flipping" is pretty much out. I also believe the Wall Street Journal saying that renting is cheaper than buying for the first time in ages, but that's a different beast in a way. Where does that leave the savvy investor? I think where that leaves you is multi-family/unit dwellings, section 8, or vacation property. And since most REIs are not into daily/monthly maintenance, they need to hire management companies. I am part of that management team. We can guarantee a return and a protection of your investment for a small percentage. Match made in Avalon!


I'm going to blog tomorrow about why you need a property management company.
For now, check out this article on vacation property and how you can get in on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment