Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Staunton has a Hooka Bar and MORE!

I really love Staunton's Hooka Bar. You might love it too.

Here's a link to pics taken there recently by our local crack newspaper photographer. I love things like this moving downtown. Some more businesses like this, and various magazine will start crowning Staunton the coolest place in America to live.
We also have an amazingly great cigar store. I like cigars very much. I'm partial to Gurkha Assassins.

Staunton is a happening place that's getting more happening all the time. We just started a Queen City Marketplace Facebook Page. It's in the sidebar of this blog for easy access. It's a great way by which you can have a downtown presence with your new business idea. Contact me if you want some info on how.

No comments:

Post a Comment