Thursday, December 2, 2010

Staunton Zone Codes Demystified

It is difficult to find the explanations of codes. It makes you feel dumb. I am usually very good at finding information very quickly, but I circled what I wanted at least a dozen times before my real estate mentor showed me where it was after I asked him in desperation where the hell the codes were.

I hope that the next time someone is looking for these things, they will find them here. Here's the link.

I used search terms like Staunton city codes, Staunton zone explanations, building and life safety Staunton, and many other terms that I thought would get me to these zone codes, but no luck. So here they are.

If you're a beginner or someone who's been looking. . .
You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. At this stage in information development you would think so many ways we record and share info would be streamlined. There's really no excuse for everything to be so hard to get and understand. Thanks for posting the link up here, its very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's exactly what I said when I couldn't find the thing. I kind of put it here for me, too, so that I can access it from anywhere on my blog.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the inspector's have a hard time finding those codes as well.

    ReplyDelete